topbella

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kevin - Graces us with a Post!

Hey,

Well here's a surprise Kevin is gracing us with his presence... Oh, joy! Hope you enjoy Kevin:

What a lovely introduction Toni, so nice of you... So blah blah I'm Dr. Kevin Cooper and I've known Toni what seems like forever, but hey who’s counting.

Of course, I am Toni's ex... This means I am single at the moment, so ladies please feel free to leave your phone numbers and/or email address below. You won't regret it!

I guess I am here to "leak" some info about Unbound, but I'd rather talk about what happen between Toni and me... You see Toni is not the easiest woman to deal with... she can be at times MEAN! I know you all probably hate me for talking bad about Toni but it's true she can be... I have done nothing, but bend over backwards for her, and I even loved her (still do) but she thinks it's cute to play silly little games. Well two can play that game!

Okay Kevin that's enough!

Sorry about that Kevin has his head so far up his ass that he can't see... but I will have a REAL treat next week when Ben is here... A real man... well... you'll see!

Do you think Kevin is heartbroken or just an Ass?

~T

p.s. Ladies you don't really have to leave your numbers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment