topbella

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Toni- Complicated Love Life

Hi Everyone,

I was reading through a few of the unedited chapters of Unbound, and I realized my love life is really complicated. I mean on one hand I have the sexy and ever so mysterious Ben (who will be a guest poster next week by the way) and I really did develop feelings for him in Bound to Remember. Then, there's Kevin and I am not sure what to think about him, you saw his post last week (http://spellboundseries.blogspot.com/2012/03/kevin-graces-us-with-post.html), I truly feel it's a lost cause. And finally there is Hades... he just pops up and... I don't know what to make of him.

(Sigh)

So, I am kind of depressed. I have Adele's Someone Like You on repeat and I swear I'm on the verge of tears.

Where the heck is Dawn and her southern charm when you need her?

Anyway, sorry to be Debbie Downer this week but not every week is smiles and giggles.

What do you think of my complicated love life?

Take care,
-T

0 comments:

Post a Comment